Friday, October 28, 2011

Introducing: Stubz

Yo, I'm Stubz. I met Drazz and Vix through a mutual preference for beating people with foam sticks, aka Dagorhir. I still know them because they're AWESOME.

Some my ask my Geek creditably. Well I play Dagorhir, I play Magic: The Gathering (since 4th edt.),
I've done MMO's - EverQuest from DoN, EverQuest II from KoS, Final Fantasy XI from Chains of Prometheus, was even conned into trying Vanguard (collectors edt!) from launch, tried WoW.
Big on FPS's. Counter-Strike (since 1.3), Modern Warfare / Black Ops, HALO fan-boy ( =\ ),
Sometimes enjoy a good RTS - Star Wars : Galactic Battle Grounds, Natural Selection, Red Alert.

There you have it, I hope to contribute to the blog from experience points a little different from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment