Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My MTG decks .. Tourney Legal and Non Legal



the following is for the top picture

The top deck is my all white deck in protectors so i can be cool like all the other nerds LOL.its a combo of flyer's and walls with a few artifacts thrown in to help where needed its also a major life gain deck .
the left deck is my totally colorless deck made of all artifact's and artifact creatures i may get burnt with this one as it doesn't have any spells at all .... gonna have to wait and see .
The bottom one is a red&blue deck that i used last week at FNM it held its own even though i lost .. its a heavy discard deck .
The far right deck is a solid green trample deck its loaded with small but hard hitting creatures and enchantments as well as growth buff cards

this is for the bottom picture

i have the battle of the plans walkers dual decks from Nicol Bolas Vs.Ajani Goldmane as well as the dragon deck from the dragons vs knights , my green and white life gain deck , my blue and white counter/discard deck , my red and black burn deck , and my white and blue lock down deck
if you have any suggestions for a deck post up here and ill see about building one !!

No comments:

Post a Comment